Our new till area.
We are now back open and operating as 'normal' as we can. We have made changes to our operating procedures to keep you and our team safe
- We have set up a new payment area which gives both you and our team the space to keep 2m apart. This is now situated at the front of the nursery
- We have hand sanitiser located at the front of the nursery so please use it upon your arrival on the nursery (and again as you leave)
- We are still offering a click and collect service. If you have selected click and collect come to the nursery and let one of our team know you are collecting an order.
- If you are shielding we are offering click and collect from 10am -11am each day (except Tuesday). These orders can be collected from our corale area which is situated in the over flow car park
- We have introduced a barcoding system onto the nursery, this will help us keep track of stock on the nursery and also manages the availability on the website.
- The nursery is very spacious and rarely gets crowded even on a busy weekend. We have spaced our displays out, and moved our till area, so everyone can easily keep their distance. You may have to park in our overflow car park on busy days.
- As we are an outdoor space, customers are not required to wear a mask however many of our customers choose to do so. Do wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable. Our staff always keep a safe distance.