©Matt Badenoch Photography.
Are you getting married & looking for a way of bring nature into your ceremony?
Then why not hire some trees or flowering plants from us to make your day extra special.
The nursery owner's daughter Lucy & son-in-law Simon had their wedding in Old Walter's wildflower meadow & used silver birch trees from the nursery to decorate the marquee along with oak barrels & beautiful floral arrangements.
After seeing how much of an impact the trees had in softening the sparseness of the space we thought other couples might like to do the same in their wedding venue.
We are now offering the option to hire trees, plants & barrels for future weddings or events.
Here are some ideas for you:
- Dress your marquee or bell tent with some beautiful trees, such as Himalyan birch with their stunning white stems & small green leaves, perfect for softening vast spaces
- Use climbers such as evergreen jasmine to add fragrance to the entrance of your venue.
- Dot oak barrels around to use a bar tables, as stands for cut flower arrangements or to keep the trees upright
- Use evergreen shrubs such as Portuguese laurels for screening areas
- Add topiary bay trees to define the aisle
We can also supply cut flowers for you if you are planning on doing your own wedding flowers & have a celeste pole marquee that is available for hire
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hire fee is 20% of the cost of the trees, plants or barrels E.g. if tree costs £100 then you pay £20 to hire.
- local delivery cost to deliver & collect (approx. £25 each way within 15 miles)
- Reservation fee if choosing trees in advance is 2.5% per week (after initial reservation of two weeks which is free)
When placing order payment in full is required then 80% is refunded upon collection of trees subject to them being in same condition as when they were delivered
Click below to see some of the trees & plants on offer or pop into the nursery to see our full range of other ornamental trees